If you are looking for new residential garage doors in Ottawa we’re glad you found us! Here are some things you may want to consider when choosing the right garage door for your Ottawa home. Modern doors have come a long way in the past few years with the dawn of new manufacturing capabilities to remote access and security features. You can pretty much get any door you can think of. We will guide you through the process of making sure you get the right garage door for your needs. Call for a free quote and consultation today.
6 Things to consider before you buy
- What type of material do you want it made of?
- Do you want one “off the shelf” or a customized door design.
- Does it work well with the style of your home – how would it look from the curb?
- How much security do you want?
- Is having light come through the door important to you?
- Do you want the door to be really well insulated?
- Do you want to open & close the door from your mobile device?
- Do you have children that play hockey, basketball etc in the driveway?
Once you have narrowed down the criteria and have decided what kind of garage door is best for you, all that’s left is the “look” or style of the door you want to invest in. Pynacker Garage Doors Ottawa has a wide range of doors to choose from.
4 Easy Steps to get your new residential garage doors
- Call us to set up a free consultation. We’ll come to your home, have a look & answer all your questions.
- We will give you our opinion as to what door and style meets your criteria and give you a free quote.
- Check us out online and with the Better Business Bureau.
- Let us know what you have decided.
The Pynacker Promise!
“Our promise is to establish a long lasting relationship with you. Every member of our team will strive to exceed your expectation and gain your trust by providing the highest level of professionalism, honesty and fairness with our customers.”